My Swipe File - January 27, 2017
  • "With great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben, The Amazing Spider-Man.  I really want to do a hero story that centers around this idea.  If one is ina position to do something to make the world a better place, they are obligated to do so.  If one has ability to do good or to do evil, they are responsible for whatever choice they make.
  • "You've gotta let go of that stuff from the past, 'cause it just doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now." - Po, Kung Fu Panda 2.  In my hero story, I also want to incorporate the fact that we can't change what challenges or hardships we've endured in the past.  We can't go back and erase mistakes or misfortunes or wrongs.  But we can choose to overcome and learn from our past mistakes and hardships.  We have power over our future, and we can shape our own destiny
  • "The world doesn't stink . . ." - Mark, Highway to Heaven (an old 1980s television series)  In my hero story, I also want to include the philosophy that the world is a good place because of those who seek to fight and prevent evil and wrong.  There are good people in the world.
  • "See the good in the world" - slogan for BYUTV  In my hero story, I also want to include the philosophy that the world is a good place because of those who seek to fight and prevent evil and wrong.  There are good people in the world.
  • "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Ghandi  In my hero story, I also want to include the philosophy that the world is a good place because of those who seek to fight and prevent evil and wrong.  There are good people in the world.

Comments

pat said…
Hooray for the good people!

It's easy to become consumed by the lack...

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING