Bizarre words
I was reading something written by my cousin when I noticed something: He uses a LOT of odd words. Okay, not that many, but every here and there he would use a word that would take me aback a little bit. For example:
"...To avoid my helicopter mom..."
(That's a part of a sentence)
Helicopter!? I stood back and had to re-investigate this word. He managed to make it fit in perfectly with the context of the scene, which was an amazing feat in my opinion.
So maybe we ought to occasionally put forth an unconventional word or two.
"...To avoid my helicopter mom..."
(That's a part of a sentence)
Helicopter!? I stood back and had to re-investigate this word. He managed to make it fit in perfectly with the context of the scene, which was an amazing feat in my opinion.
So maybe we ought to occasionally put forth an unconventional word or two.
Comments