I got nothing
I got nothing.
Well, not exactly... It's not exactly like I don't have the best teacher in the world. And class.
That's not the point though. I'm out of ideas for my story. Daily creative writing class was becoming daily torture.
Then, about a week ago, I rewatched a movie called The Quest For Camelot. After the movie, I thought how cool it was to have King Arthur's sword to bring a waring world together. Then, I remembered a certain plot I had thought of when I was 9 years old. So now, I am working on that plot.
My Goals are:
Well, not exactly... It's not exactly like I don't have the best teacher in the world. And class.
That's not the point though. I'm out of ideas for my story. Daily creative writing class was becoming daily torture.
Then, about a week ago, I rewatched a movie called The Quest For Camelot. After the movie, I thought how cool it was to have King Arthur's sword to bring a waring world together. Then, I remembered a certain plot I had thought of when I was 9 years old. So now, I am working on that plot.
My Goals are:
- Reach over 1,000 words
- Write 1 chapter of good words
- Have plot line for story
Comments
That sounds great, just keep it up and punch through to make your goal happen.