Busiest week ever!

Ahh was this week just as crazy for everyone else as it was for me. It was non stop all week. This week I had my film festival in Salt Lake City it was so much fun and we had a lot of people attend. I went to prom and boogied like there was no tomorrow but my feet sure did feel it the next day and I had breakfast with my two friends… Yeah new stories can out of that breakfast. This weekend I didn't get as much writing as I wanted to but I did get inspiration. Prom was at this crazy location with interesting things down each hallway. It defiantly got out of my writers block. It was just what I needed. So my advice to everyone try something new. Go on a walk, visit a new place in your neighborhood, eat a new food, talk to different people. You never know where inspiration is coming next. See you all tomorrow!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Ah YES! Apparently the prom venue was quite.. CONTROVERSIAL, but the fact that it got you past your writer's block made it all worth it. Hoorah!

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING