Oh Boy

When I first that I heard we were moving on to writing a novel I was really excited!... then reality set in and My first thought was a novel? Me writing a novel? This must be a joke. I was excited and also very nervous because we have some very talented writers who create amazing things and if we had a battle in would be like their battleship to my row boat. But I thought to myself that it doesn't matter about them and their novel. I was focusing on me this time. It's my moment to shine... and honestly, writing the novel in class everyday really relaxes me and makes me more happy! Oh the joys of writing.

Comments

Debbie Frampton said…
I love this. So wise. If only everyone could see themselves this way.
Snarky Pants said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snarky Pants said…
Sorry, I typed the wrong thing, just wanted to say that I've felt the same way.

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING