Different Ideas

So we've been writing and during this time I've had a couple different story ideas. What do you do? Well you stick them off to the side, because who wants to stop writing them both? There's nothing wrong with working on multiple things at the same time. Just, just never get them this mixed up...
(If you need this photo explained I don't know you anymore, -_-)

Comments

Unknown said…
My eye all ways twitches whenever I see that photo. Anyways what I do when I get novel ideas while I'm busy working on another one I create a new document and write it down in there, then I go back to what I was doing. I've got a word doc with ten(give or take a few) different novel ideas. I recommend that you do the same.
j.h said…
I actually can't see the photo, so... Anyways I ALWAYS get other ideas so I just find a way to combine them all!

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING