I can't write with my digits, and other storys



I think my writing style might be slightly flawed.

There was once a terrible writer who could not write with his digits. There! I said it. I don't like the restrictiveness of paper, and I believe more in the use of the modern computer where I can never run out of paper, and I can slide my fingers across my mechanical keyboard. Aww yiss. Mostly, what's helped me the most is the fact that I've been able to take Mrs. Frampton's advice, and I layered out my basic story ideas on 3x5 cards. I figured out about 80% of my story now, so hopefully I can start writing like a normal human being now.

What I should do is be more like Lara Croft. Man, is she cool. The lady had more manliness in her little finger than I do in my whole body. I played for hours, absorbing the world and adventure. One thing that struck me was how much everything was trying to kill her. That, and one saying that she had that made her go from small, defenseless, and alone, to kick butt, kill everything awesome.


Anytime she did anything, she would utter the phrase "I can do this." I have decided to take this on as my own personal writing mantra as I try to adventure through the slums that is my writing.
Let's do this.

LEEEEEEERROOOOOOOOY AAAAAJEEEEEEEENKEEEEEEEEINNNNNSSSSSSSSSAAAAAH

Comments

Unknown said…
I love Lara Croft. Inspiration comes from all things, amirite?

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING