Stuff....

So I never wrote what my goal was... it was to at least get to the 2000, but if I could to get higher. I am somewhat proud to say that I have past my goal! Here is my so far favorite part in my book.

 I opened my eyes to see a dazzling flurry of fearie lights. No! no…no… this can’t be happening! He’s going to purpose.
“Noah… It’s beautiful! Why did you do this?” I asked as I turned to take it all in, but as I turned back to him he was already down on one knee.
“Rowan Ryde Hood, I love you so much in fact that I wish to marry you. I have struggled in vain and I can't take it anymore. I haven't gotten any sleep because I i can't stop think of you, you fill my every thought, every fiber of my being.  My judgment, my family and your inferiority have all told me not to marry you but I will put all of that away if you only end my suffering. Please my darling Ro marry me?” wow I never knew I meant so much to him, he even read the wrong proposal!
“Noah, did you think about this? I mean you kinda quoted “Pride and Prejudiced” to me!”

“Uh… no I didn't why would I ever read that junk?” I gaped, shock filling me.
"Junk? Raise my place in society? Your own judgment even told you not to?" He nodded  uncertainly.

I had fun writing this, can you tell? :) 



Comments

Snarky Pants said…
*insert grunts and sanps*
I was about to do a slow clap type thing, but this deserves the whole snapy, grunty thing
Unknown said…
Your writing style is so distinct. Love it :)

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING