First Installment of Long Awaited Blog Posts
So.. We were supposed to do 5 blog posts during camp nanowrimo, and to say the least, I only did 1. So now I guess it's time to pick myself up and finish what I started. This last month has probably been one of the most excruciating, drawn out, hardest month of the year. For some of us writing novels comes very easily, and you might say you even enjoy it. Which is awesome, I truly aspire you. For me however, it's like pulling teeth to squeeze the smallest amount of creativity out of me in these dire times of need. The hardest thing for me is finding the motivation. It's not that I'm lazy at all (or at least that's what I like to tell myself). It's just I would much rather write poems and other things of the nature. I feel the purpose of this class is to expose us to all sorts of different types of writing. With an end goal of improving upon our personal writing skills by acquiring different skills from different writing styles. Not all of us are going to enjoy every part of writing, and not all of us will be "good" with all styles. However, I do know that I have improved myself through these challenges. I have learned and improved on things through every writing unit. But sadly, that's not how grading works. But sadly that's not what we are graded on. So when the final grade comes rolling in on my novel, I will only be hoping that it's not a reflection of my quality and quantity. But the stress it caused me, and the work I had to squeeze out.
Honestly, I wouldn't have usually shared something like this, but I figured why not. It takes care of one of my blog posts and gives me a way to vent. I hope I did not come off as complaining in any way. I can't imagine what you all do. I look up to everyone in my creative writing class. Thanks for all the laughs y'all, and Mrs. Frampton truly is the best teacher ever. So here's just one of the many stalker photos I have of her.
Honestly, I wouldn't have usually shared something like this, but I figured why not. It takes care of one of my blog posts and gives me a way to vent. I hope I did not come off as complaining in any way. I can't imagine what you all do. I look up to everyone in my creative writing class. Thanks for all the laughs y'all, and Mrs. Frampton truly is the best teacher ever. So here's just one of the many stalker photos I have of her.

Comments