Make Up Work, Doodle Edition
I don't know if I missed a blog post or not, but this is going to make up for my unforgivable lack of doodle people.
I may have been they only one in the class to get to 50,000 this month (and the only one to feel like they were in the center of a satanic ritual, only not really) but that does not mean anything.
From what I have hear today, your guy's work was of a higher quality than mine. I might as well have written "Once upon a time there was a potato, who got eaten" only with more character development and plot twists. Ya'll's work is amazing, not to the point of never needing to revise or edit, but pretty good.
One thing I can say that I'm good at is pushing myself to complete my goals. It's a gift *insert hair toss.*
I'm not the only one to make it to my goal. Many of you met yours. Many of you shot of that goal and came just within striking distance. Time and other things like homework were the only things to hold you back. Just goes to show that I have no life. You can refer to the picture above, if you so choose.
My novel isn't even done yet. I'm not the kind of person to leave it sitting there, never to be created.
Even though the thought of it terrifies me, will probably publish it through amazon this summer.
If you read it, don't see me in a different light. I'm snarky, I swear!
And always remember:
You may feel like this.
But your work will do this:
![]() |
| Not Me! I've got a novel to write! |
From what I have hear today, your guy's work was of a higher quality than mine. I might as well have written "Once upon a time there was a potato, who got eaten" only with more character development and plot twists. Ya'll's work is amazing, not to the point of never needing to revise or edit, but pretty good.
One thing I can say that I'm good at is pushing myself to complete my goals. It's a gift *insert hair toss.*
I'm not the only one to make it to my goal. Many of you met yours. Many of you shot of that goal and came just within striking distance. Time and other things like homework were the only things to hold you back. Just goes to show that I have no life. You can refer to the picture above, if you so choose.
My novel isn't even done yet. I'm not the kind of person to leave it sitting there, never to be created.
Even though the thought of it terrifies me, will probably publish it through amazon this summer.
If you read it, don't see me in a different light. I'm snarky, I swear!
And always remember:
You may feel like this.
But your work will do this:
![]() |
| Yum! |



Comments