More Musical Advice

So as I'm sure many, or at least some of you know, I made a post last month entitled "Juicy Juices" in which I recommended creating a playlist of specific songs to help get the creative juices flowing, and now I'm back with more musical advice. If you are getting stuck when it comes to trying to find something to write try listening to the music that you grew up on, it'll help you to remember some stories that you could tell. For me that means listening to a heck of a lot of Country music. Not that that's a problem, country's awesome and it brings me back to my down-home backwoods redneck roots, something I happen to love. Music is a powerful thing, so use it to your advantage.

Comments

Debbie Frampton said…
High Five. Amen. And Hallelujah. I couldn't agree more.

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING