The Three Weeks Over Due Advice

I've decided to post a post that was due, what, three weeks ago? The exact time is not important. But forgetting the actual reason I came to post I found I actually have something to say. I have many things to say, but most don't actually benefit others. What I had to say was this. May had officially started. Our Camp NaNoWriMo is over, but that doesn't mean the story is over. I only wrote about six chapters from my book, not an amazing amount. But the most enjoyable experience I had was one night I sat down at my computer, it was about eight at night, and said "I should write."

This was an awful idea, luckily I thought of another. Make a voice recording of my entire story plot. This turned out to be me blathering to myself, slurring words together, mumbling and being sarcastic for two hours. (Why isn't it posted? I can't figure out how.) It was amazing despite how I'm making it sound. It showed not only how much I'd thought about my story but how much farther I still had to go. So even though we're moving past novels for the class don't give up on those stories. I know, and by know I mean guess, they're amazing!

Comments

Unknown said…
Haha! If I tried to do a voice recording it would just be one big silence. Good for you!

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING