It's the End of the Year!

GUYS! I can't believe the year is finally ending! I wish this class didn't have to end yet, I loved every freaking second in this class. From the 'Sierra Wilson' jokes to re-telling old stories from our childhood, and even during sage testing when we all took a mini field trip to the math labs and ate crepes, peanut butter and fruit roll-ups. I swear the food we eat in this class is equal to a pregnant woman with weird cravings. 
We are at that point. 
Favorite memory though is when probably when we celebrated Frampton's birthday and played 'Uptown Funk.' That was the same day, right? I don't know, both are good memories. Or that other time that Maddy wanted to listen to Fight Song and she was like-

Image result for gifs from parks and recreation

And we went with it. 

Guys, this class was awesome and I've enjoyed everything! There was a great sense of community and respect that most times doesn't happen in classrooms. I'm actually very glad this class was so small, so I could know all y'all. You guys are great.

What was your favorite Creative Writing memory?

Comments

Debbie Frampton said…
AMEN! Hugs and misses.

Popular posts from this blog

I THOUGHT THEY FORECASTED BRAINSTORMS!

GET THE BALL ROLLING