Moooore Food.
As many of you know, I am a food addict. I cannot stand an empty stomach. The very thought of having one causes me pain. The sad thing is I usually have an empty stomach. Well, at least it feels like it. I must have a hollow leg that all the food goes down, because I am never able to subdue the constant hunger that lingers within. The bad thing about this is that I get hangry (angry from being hungry) very easily. It's not the most pleasant thing for my friends, and it can often cause me to do things without thinking. For example, the other day I was in science and a certain somebody wouldn't drive me to go get lunch. So I was running on a truly empty stomach. Long story short, I was not having a good day and time and the person next to me had a salad from Kneaders. Not only they wouldn't share, but they were eating in the science room, while getting away with it! So as they got up to retrieve a paper from Mr. Krietzer I did the unthinkable. I took the hand-sanitizer that was right next to me and I put hand-sanitizer all over her tortilla salad. It blended in perfectly and no one had to know it was me. She ended her lunch shortly after with food coming back out. She didn't deserve this, but nothing stops me when I'm hangry. So in the future when any of you try stealing my food. Remember this story. You could be the next victim.
p.s. This why me and J-law are clearly meant to be. We would feast upon our love for each other, ALL. DAY. LONG.

Comments
However, points for the funny story. You should write your essay on that.